Comprehensive Insurance Solutions
When it comes to understanding the insurance needs of independent O&P practices, we recommend none other than VGM Insurance. VGM Insurance is the recognized leader for more than 25 years in providing tailored insurance solutions for Orthotic and Prosthetic Providers. Their specialized team of insurance professionals, from underwriting to claims management, makes them the name you can trust to protect what matters most to you and your business.
VGM Insurance has partnered with the nation’s top insurance companies to provide a broad portfolio of enhanced coverages at competitive prices. Preferred pricing also available for OPGA members.
Customized, all-lines solutions for:
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Practices and Services
- Custom Fitters/Central Fabricators (including Manufacturing)
- Home Medical Equipment Providers
- And More!
medicare / meDicaid surety bonds:
VGM Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading providers of Medicare and Medicaid Surety Bonds, offering one of the most competitive surety bond solutions in the industry through partnerships with Treasury-listed companies.
- 25 years of underwriting experience with competitive pricing in all states.
- Ability to work directly with you or with your local insurance agent.
- Access to VGM’s in-house counsel will minimize claims and defend your business.
- Access to loss prevention and safety training educational materials for your staff, provided by VGM Education and CE Solutions.
Click here to learn more about VGM Insurance’s O&P Insurance Program, or visit their website www.vgminsurance.com. Preferred pricing is available for OPGA Members.
At the recent OPGA member reception at the AOPA National Assembly, OPGA member Alabama Artificial Limb & Orthopedic Service was presented with a check for $1,000 to be donated to CAST MINISTRIES/Christian Amputee Support Team, a charity they had nominated through the VGM Insurance "Celebrating a Quarter Century of Caring" program. Pictured holding the check is Glenn Crumpton, owner of AALOS, and staff along with David Oleson from VGM Insurance.